Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Aggieadad77 CC Notes from Tuesday 12-01-2015

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***



CC Notes 12-01-2015



Frank you have the floor.

One of the things we told you a week ago yesterday Family was, as we closed, I asked, did you enjoy your conference call…..good….because now I want you to pay attention….next week you will see the Amnesty Law….it is the next in the procession of laws…..that are being released, we know which are being released, why they are coming out at the combination and singularity of each one…..today Walkingstick posted the article that the Amnesty Law was out.

Put this in your notes…..that happened fast….faster than we expected.

Put this in your notes too, everything in Iraq is moving fast, when the sun sets it happens right away….even those who walk in Iraq appear to do so as though they are being fast forwarded….reminds me of Star Trek….where do we go now Capt. Kirk….I don’t know….that way, warp 3….then the image of the Enterprise stretches on the screen as it is bent in light as it moves forward….it travels at the speed of light….there is much bending of light in Iraq these days.

We were very impressed to see the Amnesty Law come out as quickly as it did.

This may sound negative especially for a weak individual who hasn’t been studying…..we are wired to not study, go back to your grade school, high school, college it is often difficult to get yourself to study. We have security to the point where the RI into the RV can happen in December into January….we are happy and confident.

What did Dr. Shabibi…..he wants LD’s….no….he wants 50k’s and 100k’s….no……he wants a 3-4 day weekend….no….he wants his 2 front teeth…..no….he wants security…..it remains hot in Iraq…security…..there are J-Tac right now that are targeting two places…..Ramadi and Mosel…..in fact the Sec. of Defense Ashton Carter came out today saying we are sending specialized forces to confront Iraq…..our goal is to demolish ISIS until the last piece of Iraq is cleaned…..good job Ashton Carter…but there are thousands of troops doing this in Iraq…..but Carter has finally been given the go-ahead to speak and that tells me and my teams the RI/RV is very close…..very close.

Today the British Prime Minister Cameron announced today we will be sending special troops to Iraq…..but the former PM was blamed for sending troops to Iraq and run out of town. For Cameron to say we are sending forces to kick ISIS out……yes we are a part of the new International Coalition…..we are in the basket yes….I suppose Iraq is going to join that basket, but that has nothing to do with this..…..to me for this man to say this….to announce this…..says me are very close…very close.

But Frank you just said that Ramadi and Mosel are an issue…..yes they are because the Sec. of Defense has come out and says so…..but Frank how can you say this when it isn’t out in the news yet….trust me I can say it.

The foreign fighters with ISIS are getting mad…..why….they are being assigned mundane task….guard hills and such….but we are fighters….we aren’t babysitters…..we could leave and fight against you.

By the way Family Baghdadi did leave Iraq….they look for him now…..they have always been looking for him….you will read about this later I am sure…..there’s been a reassignment….we are going to take care of it now…..two or three weeks ago Abadi asked the US….can you get rid of Maliki…..that is your job….well can you do it for us….I’m asking……but that we will be seen as infidels….no I will ask you to do it for us…for Iraq….ok, yes we can do it…..in fact we might get two for one.

Write this down….23,000 ISIS and DAASH soldiers have been killed in Iraq….good for the Iraqi army…..in fact last week the Iraqi army cut off the supply lines to ISIS….that is why they took down the security walls in Baghdad……just last week Abadi is moving through one of the checkpoints going into the capital area of Baghdad….he asks his driver to stop and he gets out to greet the troops at the checkpoint….he salutes them….impressive….he is becoming a leader of their people….for the nation…..Baghdad is ready for the rate change…..over 400 tankers from the US in the last week….another thing….Turkey….I just had one last week….don’t make us mad…..you need to tell your government to sit down and shut up….we need no garbage from your politicians….we pay you good money to use your airspace.

J-Tac takes their positions and targets their marks in the next few days….in fact Russia has done their part….even more…..but we aren’t impressed…..Baghdadi isn’t in Iraq…..maybe Syria or Lebanon….it doesn’t matter….the Lone Ranger has his number. 

Ashton Carter comes out and says see we got this….he is talking because he has been told he can talk.

We talked a lot about China yesterday……so today I can say….hello China….ring ring….this is China….what’s up….not much….who is calling the world currencies….oh yeah we will be in the basket….why are you calling me currencies of the world…..I thought you were going to bow down to Iraq…..we are….but we wanted to know if you wanted to sit at the head of the G-20…..I don’t have to wait until October 1, 2016….no…..oh ok I’ll sit at the head of the G-20.

The rumors or the scuttlebutt that we talked about yesterday that the streets are talking of change of many things….rate change….articles today even talked of it….rate change…..thanks for bringing this out….hey IMF….what will happen….yes there will be a rate change…..hey CBI….what do you think…..well we have been waiting of the right things to raise the rate…..one article blew my mind….well here in Iraq….we have options here in Iraq….this option has been decided….by Dr. Shabibi….it is called a float, even talked about on 2 Monday night CC’s…..ti’s called a float….40 cents….well then we can see a dollar soon after that….well the CBI says I can do that right away or I can wait….can keep it under my pillow for a while…but you can’t keep it there forever. You know I wanted this at the beginning of the year…..where are we….the end of the year….is the end of the year also the beginning of the year.

President Obama went to a climate change meeting today to study this…..I studied the rate change of the Iraqi dinar today instead….but you aren’t invited.

There are rumors rampant on the internet that say you will write an Executive Order that will prevent me from exchanging my Iraqi dinar….but if my dinar are not in the US you can’t do anything about them can you….no……oh have you also heard that most all US politicians have dinars….and aren’t you a politician….yes…..you wouldn’t want to keep yourself from taking advantage would you.

President Obama didn’t you reinstate of EO-13303 last year….yes I did….I don’t want to lose out….the one that President Bush signed into being…..because we are not going to pay one penny for this war….President Obama mission accomplished…..with….or without you…..congratulations.

Tomorrow Family I have a huge report because many are asking about the Iranian Rial….let’s talk about that in depth tomorrow….at 8:00 pm EST….the Liquid Biocell CC…..you were the ones asking fort the Iranian Rial…..it took us three months but we got it for you….do you know anything about the Rial…..is Iran under sanctions right now…..if you said they were under sanctions when will they lift the sanctions….if you said no…what will happen on December 31, 2015…..their sanctions will be lifted….you don’t know about the currency swaps between Iran and Russia and China.

These taxes and tariffs were attempted to be put in two times once in 2014 and again in 2015…..but we will talk more on this tomorrow too.

ISIS is melting like an iceberg in the Sahara Desert…..their troops are down to 5,000-10,000…..they have lost 25,000-30,000…..the US has taken out 23,000.

That’s it….but….I feel like a blind man…..all of a sudden a man that I know and trust, Dr. Shabibi is telling me that next month, next year I will be able to see….I don’t know whether to cry, to laugh….I’m in shock….I don’t know what it means to look up or down, I’ll be dizzy….I’m scared…..pray for me that I make the right decisions in my life.

I leave you in peace.