Friday, February 12, 2016

FRANK26......02-12-2016

Hello Family let us pray,

Heavenly Father I thank You for today’s blessings and I thank You for understanding me even when I choose to make wrong decisions. Father please give me the temperance to admit mistakes and to not get bogged down when things in life do not go the way “I” thought they should go. Help to make me remain faithful with a positive outlook always. Jesus I am thankful for You coming into my life when I finally discovered I couldn’t do everything on my own. You have become a massive pillar in my life and because of Your walk on earth and the many teachings that You left us with I know my life has been enlightened in many ways. Allow me to show others what a glorious Savior You are and who You can also impact the lives of others who are in need of salvation. Father I pray that You protect our sick and injured family and friends, build a hedge of great protection about them and their families. Take from them any evil that attempts to invade the body. Father we are children of faith and we seek You for daily guidance, forever thankful that You are with us always. In the name of Christ Jesus, we pray….AMEN




Welcome again Family, what a roller coaster of a week this has been, we've said that before and yet still here we all sit. We've seen and lived through examples of situations where things didn't go exactly as we had planned. I am of the opinion that many of us, myself included will often say to ourselves, “It’s just not fair. That’s not right. When things change, then I know my attitude will become more positive.” Shake such foolishness from your thoughts though, that is what Satan wishes us to think. If you walk with God, you well know that if you do your part, God will always be there to do His. We have to stop worrying (boy is that a big request) and quit thinking that it is our responsibility to change others. Hey, stop and think about just how difficult it is to even change ourselves. But with God in our lives and through the help of God, anything is possible....we are capable of doing whatever it is that He wants us to do.....we just have to recognize who is truly in charge.

Are there things that seem to overwhelm you? Perhaps you think that the burden upon you is too much. The rollercoaster ride with our investment can sometimes feel that way. I would recommend to you when you get up in the morning start making this declaration, “God, I appreciate You for allowing me to handle things that might come my way today, and for recognizing when something comes along that needs your hand....just nudge me to remind me that I do not walk alone. I know I can handle getting stuck in traffic. I can handle when plans change at the last minute. I can even handle getting this post done. Thank you God for helping me to have a good attitude no matter where I am.”

Decide on an attitude of faith and expectancy in advance and stick with it. In doing this it is also good to be cloaked in mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and of course patience. Following the ways of God is the best path to take; let Him be the one to order what steps you will take as your life unfolds. He is never wrong.




Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12


Go in Peace
Blessings to you all


Aloha

Randy